Are you ready for amazing lashes WITHOUT mascara? Avila Skin Studio can make it possible with our lash lift services. This amazing keratin based treatment allows your natural lashes to be LIFTED at the root and curled back ever so slightly so that they appear longer. A vegetable based tint is then applied to fill in your lashes to create a voluminous frame for those babies!
LVL Lash Lifts at Avila Skin Studio
LVL stands for lift, volume, length and that’s exactly what you get with this service! A lash lift will add volume and length to your lashes while still looking natural. Unlike a traditional lash perm, LVL Enhance straightens your natural lashes at the root, creating the appearance of longer, thicker lashes. Plus the added lash tint creates a mascara-style effect, so your lashes are perfect from the moment you wake up. No extensions, no adhesive and no need for mascara!
One LVL service – $125
(Less than half the cost of many eyelash extension services on the market.)
24 Prior to Your Visit
- Do not wear waterproof mascara.
- If you have had a spray tan, be sure your color has been washed off completely prior to your appointment.
On the Day of Your Visit
- Please come with clean eyes free and clear of mascara or any other makeup debris.
- Do not schedule a spray tan appointment the day of your appointment.
- Avoid applying oily products on your lashes or around your eyes prior to your appointment.
- Contact lenses will need to be removed for the treatment so make sure you bring all necessary products. You will not want to get your lashes wet for 48 hours so bringing your glasses is recommended.
After Care Instructions
- Do not get your lashes wet for at least 24 hours. You want to let the treatment settle into your lashes to ensure the longest results.
- Do not wear any makeup that could weight your lashes down for at least 24 hours.
- It is advised that you do not pull or tug on your lashes as much as possible to insure that your lashes remain on your eye for the duration of the life cycle of that lash.
- It is recommended that you consider purchasing and using a conditioning serum to help maintain your results. This serum is formulated to condition the lashes keeping them healthy and growing so that you receive the longest results possible.