Join our VIP club for exclusive savings and monthly freebies PLUS product discounts and more!
Beautiful skin doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by appointment! If you’re ready to take care of your skin AND pamper yourself, you need to know about our exclusive VIP program. The Avila Skin Studio VIP program gives you access to monthly skin care services at a discounted rate. When you join our program, you’ll also enjoy product discounts and monthly freebies. That’s right…FREEBIES!
Here’s how it works:
There is no long-term commitment. You pay $65 per month and get:
• One Avila Custom Facial per month*.
• 15% off full sized skincare products.
• 15% off any service, excluding add-ons.
• One FREE add-on during your birthday month. (Please specify at booking.)
• Ongoing skincare consultation and education from a professional, Licensed Esthetician.
Plus one monthly freebie including…
• Brow wax/sugar
• Hand or Foot exfoliating sugar scrub
• Anti-aging eye treatment
• Lip treatment
*You can receive any ONE OF these services once per month during your facial appointment at no cost.
*See our menu for a detailed description of the Avila Custom Facial. You can choose to upgrade to other facials on our menu. If the service you choose is more than $75, we’ll apply the $75 to the cost and you will be responsible for paying the difference.
- Gratuity is not included as a part of the monthly fee. If you’d like to leave gratuity it needs to be done at the time of your service.
- To join our Month to Month VIP program there is a one-time enrollment fee of $25.
- Your membership to our VIP program requires a valid ID and credit card. Monthly payments must be automatically withdrawn from the credit card or bank account of your choice.
- Membership is on a month to month basis. You can cancel at any time, however, we require 30 days written notice. It will be effective 30 days after the date received. Payments due prior to the effective date will be charged as scheduled.
- It is recommended that you pre-book out a series of monthly appointments. While we make every effort to get our VIPs in for service, appointment times are subject to availability and pre-booking is the best way to ensure you can get in for your monthly appointment.
- Your first treatment of the month is included with the membership. Any additional treatments during the month are at membership prices.
- VIP membership fees are not refundable or transferable. Membership fees cannot be paid with gift cards.
- Facials do not roll over month to month if an appointment is missed or cancelled. The missed appointment must be rebooked within 7 days or once a year the VIP member can gift an appointment to a friend or family member.
- VIP program members are subject to the same cancellation policy as our other clients. You can view our policy here.
- Membership discounts are only valid for use on regular priced items and services, you cannot combine membership discounts with any other promotional offers.
- Your membership must be active in order to redeem any membership services.
- After you’ve been in the program for 3 months, you can opt to freeze your membership for up to 3 months at a time if you are unable to get in for an extended period of time.